About me:

I am setting out on this journey to be a successful Professional Golfer and know that my hard work will pay off. I truly love golf and the challenges that comes with each day. I have met amazing people, life long friends and seen amazing parts of the country with golf taking me there. Thank you for reading my profile and wish me luck on my journey.

Thanks for checking out my page, please come back again soon.
Feel free to email me at ChrisKillmerGolf@gmail.com

Thursday, June 9, 2011

First Round- The Western Championship

Today was a good day for golf and a great day for weather in Kamloops as we started the first round of The Western Championship. The course is in good shape and is playing easy, with soft greens and fast fairways. I was very excited to turn in my first professional round with no bogeys and with 4 birdies on the day 68 was a good first day score. It would seem a little better if I wasn't 5 shots back of the leader who turned in a great round of 63 but overall a great day. Another good round tomorrow should put me in a good spot to have a great weekend. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. you can do it! Saying prayers for a successful day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete