About me:

I am setting out on this journey to be a successful Professional Golfer and know that my hard work will pay off. I truly love golf and the challenges that comes with each day. I have met amazing people, life long friends and seen amazing parts of the country with golf taking me there. Thank you for reading my profile and wish me luck on my journey.

Thanks for checking out my page, please come back again soon.
Feel free to email me at ChrisKillmerGolf@gmail.com

Friday, May 6, 2011

First Professional Event

I am currently down in beautiful and sunny Mazatlan, Mexico Playing in the Mexican PGA Championship. I have been here since Sunday and I have been having a great time and my practice rounds went really well. The first round was Thursday and I opened my first nine with a 5 under 31 but a bogey and an unfortunate triple on the back led me to a -1 under 71. Going in to today's round i was excited and ready to play well. I found myself 1 over on the first nine and heading into the next nine I was confident considering I had shot 31 on that side the previous day. I was playing ok but birdie putts were no finding the hole. I failed to get up and down on the 17th and made a good par on the final hole to make the cut on the number. It was a very exciting day and one of many firsts. Making my first cut is something i am very proud of and cant wait to make my way up the leaderboard on the weekend. Wish me luck and follow me on www.cantour.com
Tomorrow i tee off at 10:30 and it should be another great day!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you! You will do great! Love you!

    ReplyDelete